The new moon on June 3rd, when the moon and sun meet up, is in the sign of Gemini. Gemini is an Air sign and refers to the mind, our perceptions, ideas and communication.
Gemini loves playful creativity and is insatiably curious about a WIDE variety of topics. Gemini wants to enjoy what it learns, and loves to learn a little of this and little of that, not really wanting to go deep. Playful silly fun is important for Gemini otherwise it’s not worth doing!
This is a very creative window, as Gemini is can connect to its creativity through many different forms. It’s a lighthearted fun sign and young at heart.
The essence of Gemini is to shift the energy by using humor or creative techniques. If things get too heavy, it brings a light heartedness to show you that everything is an illusion and there can be many different ways of looking at things.
This is a great window (June 2-4) to indulge in creative activities, and doing any kind of mental activity like, storytelling, writing, communicating.
Watch out for the shadow of Gemini which can get very caught up in the mental realm, and disengage from emotions. It’s approach to things can lack gravity and it can be too frivolous. Excess talking and wrongful communication can show up.
- What in your life requires a breath of fresh air or inspiration?
- Where can you apply fun and creativity in your life?
- How can you reconnect to your own creativity?
- How can you expand your network?
- If you are feeling stuck in any area of your life, can changing your perspective and looking at things in a different way help to shift you out of that stuckness?
Work with this inspiring new moon to set an intention to lighten up any heaviness in your life!